- The first personal computer was the Berkeley Enterprises “Simon” which sold for $300 in 1950.
- The world’s first one gigabyte disk drive was announced in 1980. It weighed 550 pounds and had a price tag of $40,000.
- The Apple 1 was the first computer developed by Apple and was nothing more than a bag of parts. The Apple II was the first finished product sold by the company.
- In the 1950s computers were commonly referred to as “electronic brains.”
- Ink jet ink costs $5000 per gallon.
- Dell Inc. was originally called PCs Limited.
Follow This Blog On Twitter Or Even E-Mail To Get More Amazing Facts!!