6 Facts About Fruits Part(II)
- Thereare over 7000 different types of apples grown all over the world.
- The cabbage encloses nearly as much water as watermelon. Watermeloncontains 92% water where cabbage is 90% and carrots are 87%
- Avocado leaves are harmful to animals and the fruits may also poisonous to some birds
- Dried fruits contain more calories than fresh fruits. Since drying process takes out water and volume
- Eating an Apple is a more reliable method of staying awake than consuming a cup of coffee.The natural sugar in an apple is more potent than the caffeine in coffee.
- Lychee seeds are poisonous and should not be eaten.