6 Shocking Facts About Poverty In The USA
- 45 million Americans were living in poverty in 2009.
- One out of every six Americans is now being served by at least one government anti-poverty program.
- One out of every seven mortgages in the United States was either delinquent or in foreclosure during the first quarter of 2010.
- Nearly 10 million Americans now receive unemployment insurance, which is almost four times as many as in 2007.
- 28% of all U.S. households have at least one member that is looking for a full-time job.
- One out of every five children in the United States is now living in poverty.
Follow This Blog On Twitter Or Even E-Mail To Get More Amazing Facts!!